Skip to main content

[C11-15] Calash Retreat to Caldorian Eel

Yet another Bajoran "HQ"...

THE ENTRIES:
[11] Calash Retreat
[12] calculus
[13] Calder II
[14] Caldonians
[15] Caldorian eel 

NOTES: 
[11] Days of Atonement is normally a dilemma [B29]. This is another of those "alternative" HQs I had to come up with. Source: "In the Hands of the Prophets"
[12] Newton's double skill is Physics x4. On the last function, you must show the cards to your opponent, of course. Interrupts are not usually considered to be "in play", unless actually on the table. Source: "When The Bough Breaks"
[13] You may post SECURITY there even if your opponent actually solved the mission. If SECURITY from both players are present, neither may use the proscribed cards. Resurrection and Bride of the Corpse are both AtoZ cards [B119 and B340, respectively). Source: TNG's "Gambit, Part I"
[14] Each ship going through requires a Scan card be used. The -5 points due to Caldonian Bid is NOT the "next time you lose points". Source: "The Price"
[15] I put it Non-Aligned rather than Neutral because, as a "pet", it is not as neutral as wild animals. I don't really know what this says about Spot :-). Sure I do. Source: Referenced in "Unification I"
Next up: We're Alberta bound!

Cards: Bajoran Retreat, Calculus, Guard Burial Mound, Caldonian Bid, Caldorian Eel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

By Inferno's Light Virtual Pack

I didn't do this for EVERY letter, but the first few AtoZ "expansions" had working booster packs of 15 cards, sorted like so: 11 commons (of 112 possibilities), 3 uncommons (of 117 possibilities) and 1 rare (of 107 possibilities). Which means that every time you refresh this page, you will get a different distribution of cards! Makes a nice palate cleanse before heading into the Encyclopedia's C's. Note that Enhanced By Inferno's Light would have been 5 special packs with set card lists, and B's Broken Links would have come in a 40-page box, so those cards aren't in the booster. 

Broken Links [BL-B26-30] Species 8472 to The Net

More Broken Links... This time: 8472! BROKEN LINKS: [26] Species 8472 [27] Strike! [28] Baseball personnel [29] Ten-Forward [30] The Net NOTES:   [26] Needed to staff Bioships [B+49] and support all those 8472 infiltrators. In personnel battle, hand weapons don't count against them, they can't be negatively affected by Equipment cards. I almost made them unable to mix, but they definitely worked with Voyager a few times, so I've just made it more difficult to do so. Source: "Prey" [27] The card can be nullified by Bunt [B+74]. You either continue without effect, lose a personnel, or get stopped, but a "Ball" result may lose you some cards from the deck. Source: "Take Me Out to the Holosuite" [28] Captain Solok has the matching Nemesis icon. Source: "Take Me Out to the Holosuite" [29] In the list of Food-serving sites in the not to [B17]. U.S.S. Enterprise-D personnel are those that specifically reference the ship in their lore. Other ...

Apocalypse Rising Virtual Pack

I didn't do this for EVERY letter, but the first two AtoZ "expansions" had working booster packs of 15 cards, sorted like so: 11 commons (of 100 possibilities), 3 uncommons (of 100 possibilities) and 1 rare (of 113 possibilities). Which means that every time you refresh this page, you will get a different distribution of cards! Makes a nice palate cleanse before heading into the Encyclopedia's B's. Note that Enhanced Apocalypse Rising would have been 4 special packs with set card lists, and A's Broken Links would have come in a 40-page box, so those cards aren't in the booster.