I don't think I've made a card from Star Trek V yet, have I?
THE ENTRIES:
[306] counterinsurgency program (no card required)
[307] Cousteau, Shuttlepod
[308] Coutu (no card required)
[309] cove palm
[310] "cowboy diplomacy"
[306] Exists as the event Automated Security System in the Deep Space Nine expansion.
[307] Shuttlepods are affected by the same cards that affect shuttlecraft. Source: "Identity Crisis"
[308] Released as a Non-Aligned personnel in the Deep Space Nine expansion.
[309] The personnel must obviously be beamed to said outpost, not just brought to the same location. Source: "Brothers"
[310] All your diplomats need not pick the same affiliation icon. When the Objective is discarded, they retain the icons, but not the ability to infiltrate. "Aligned Maquis" excludes Non-Aligned Maquis. The card pretty much represents "backdoor diplomacy", that is, creating diplomatic links with the unhappy population rather than its government. Source: Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
Next up: Who did Tom Paris go out with before B'Elanna?
Cards: Cousteau, Eating of the Fruit, Cowboy Diplomacy



Comments
Post a Comment