Data gets angry...
THE ENTRIES:
[171] Dern, Ensign
[172] "Descent, Part I"
[173] "Descent, Part II"
[174] desealer rod
[175] desegranine
[171] Source: "Realm of Fear"
[172] The old Hulk tagline is used here for that scene where Data tries to make himself angry. It works on all androids because they have all shown the ability for emotion, even Data with his emotion chip. Could give you someone to always use Airlock with, since it can be played regardless of the presence of any Rogue Borg. Source: "Descent, Part I"
[173] I didn't go the Data: these skills, Lore: these skills, because there was a lot of duplication anyway and little room. They only work with Non-Aligned and Neutral cards to temper their impressive powers. Source: "Descent, Part II"
[174] Source: "Necessary Evil"
[175] Nullifies a shuffle due to The Juggler, or a mandatory one after a download. It won't work with Regenerate or any card that makes you "shuffle card into draw deck". It doesn't give the victim the ability to shuffle new cards into their deck.Source: "Second Skin"
Next up: A personnel that only showed up in All Good Things.
Cards: Dern, You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry, Sons of Soong, Passkey, Desegranine





Comments
Post a Comment