Connective tissue between ships and stations...
THE ENTRIES:
[241] DNA (no card required)
[242] Dobara
[243] docking clamps
[244] "Doctor Bashir, I Presume?"
[245] dodecahedron
[241] Exists as DNA Clues in The Dominion expansion.
[242] There's a smuggling reference in there because Penny Johnson, who played Dobara, would later play the role of Kasidy Yates on DS9. Source: "Homeward"
[243] This site is where a Nor's docking sites intersect with a ship's own sites. Docking Procedures played on this ship are simply discarded. It can be played in either section (Saucer or Engineering). Source: The Encyclopedia references "Defiant", but the pic is from Star Trek: The Motion Picture.
[244] Parallax Arguers has none of its usual effects when you do this. Source: "Doctor Bashir, I Presume?"
[245] What was I to do with this entry: "Twelve-sided geometric solid. (Alliances [VGR])"? So I did this. Cards that cost 5 points include Gaps in Normal Space, extra universal Space cards, Black Hole (though it may let you play more cards without a cost once it starts eating up the spaceline), and Bajoran Wormhole. The "total spaceline" is meant to represent missions in ALL quadrants. A ship with RANGE 12 becomes a 12-12-12 ship while this Incident is in play. Source: "Alliances"
Next up: It's only a model.
Cards: Dobara, Docking Clamp, Star-Crossed Romance, The Rule of Twelve




Comments
Post a Comment