Today: A future Starfleet Corps of Engineers personnel?
THE ENTRIES:
[306] Dublin
[307] Duchamps
[308] duck blind
[309] "Duet" (no card required)
[310] Duffy, Lieutenant
[306] Just a fun one. Yes, O'Brien Founder and the Romulan Chief O'Brien are affected. "Potential requirement" means they're not a must, just a possibility, as if an "OR an O'Brien" had been added to the card. Source: Referenced in "Homefront"
[307] IS a personna of Worf (following a pattern I set with Honey Bare), but Worf cannot be switched with Duchamps where a hologram could not exist. Decipher also took this tack when they produced their version in Holodeck Adventures (included for comparison). Source: "Our Man Bashir"
[308] A 5-point bonus and a way around one of the rarer skills, unless you're using it to hide your personnel from attack? Source: "Who Watches The Watchers"
[309] I was going to do Holding Cell for this one, but Decipher beat me to it in the Blaze of Glory expansion.
[310] Will disable opposing equipment. I wanted to tack on some S.C.E. reference, but there wasn't room and besides, it would have been cheating (not that I've never cheated). Source: "Hollow Pursuits"
Next up: Hey, we don't have a full Journey's End set yet.
Cards: Ah, Dublin!; Duchamps; Duck Blind; Kieran Duffy





Comments
Post a Comment